Extra Strength DIM 250mg (Diindolylmethane) - Plus Dong Quai, Vitamin E & BioPerine - DIM Supplement for Menopause Relief, PCOS Treatment & Hormonal Acne - Hormone Balance Support for Women and Men
What is DIM?
Created in the body when we eat cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower, DIM, also known as Diindolylmethane, is a food-based compound that has been found to offer a multitude of health benefits. We all know we are not getting enough of these vegetables in our diets, so adding a DIM supplement is key to achieving the ideal balance of hormones in the body.
Benefits for Women
Poor diet, alcohol intake, obesity and other lifestyle factors, as well as perimenopause and the normal aging process can cause women to be estrogen dominant. DIM helps to encourage active and healthy estrogen metabolism.
- DIM works to help women achieve optimal estrogen metabolism.
- Addresses "estrogen dominance"
- Promots the metabolism of the volatile estrogens: estrone, and estradiol
- May result in less body fat
- Healthier breast and cervical tissue
- Relief from menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes
- Hormonal acne
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Benefits for Men
Lifestyle factors, as well as aging can increase aromatase, an enzyme, activity. Aromatase converts testosterone into estrogen. An increase in this enzyme has ben linked with abdominal fat increase and generalized inflammation, which is a precursor to disease. DIM is an aromatase inhibitor.
- DIM works to create a healthier balance of the testosterone to estrogen ratio
- Allows more free testosterone to circulate in the body
- Helps preserve testosterone
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improved mood
- Increased sex drive
DIM Benefits for Everyone:
- Help to control viral infections
- Offers support to immune function
- Can reduce certain forms of inflammation
Any health claims or health statements about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult your healthcare provider if you are taking any medications, or have any medical conditions. Do not use if the safety seal missing or broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Vitamin E (as D Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), DIM (Diindolylmethane), Dong Quai root extract (Standardized Ligustilide), BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract) (Piper Nigrum Fruit)
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. FOR LESS INTENSIVE USE: If decreased effects are desired after assessing your bodies tolerance to twice daily, lower to one (1) vegetable capsules daily with food.