Advil Liqui-Gel Capsules deliver fast and powerful pain relief that lasts for hours. The pain reliever in Advil Liqui-Gels is solubilized ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer. No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to work faster or stronger than Advil. Advil Liqui-Gels were designed for fast absorption to provide hours of pain relief. Millions of people choose Advil to treat many kinds of acute pain, including headaches, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, minor arthritis pain, joint pain, and back pain.
Advil Liqui-Gels innovative Easy Open Arthritis Cap design provides a comfortable grip made for people with minor arthritis and joint pain along with those who have trouble opening bottles. Use as directed. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Nothing is proven stronger on minor arthritis and joint pain than Advil. In fact, the medicine in Advil (Ibuprofen 200mg) is the #1 doctor recommendation for minor arthritis and joint pain
- Our Easy Open Arthritis Cap makes it even easier to open than Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Caps. Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation, our innovative cap design provides a comfortable grip
- Advil Liqui-Gels help you feel better within minutes. The medicine in Advil Liqui-Gels (Solubilized Ibuprofen) is already dissolved in a soft gelatin capsule and works quickly and effectively to relieve pain
- Advil Liqui-Gels temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, joint pain and minor arthritis pain. Advil Liqui-Gels temporarily reduce fever as well
- Advil Liqui-Gels are a safe and effective pain reliever. In fact, when ER Doctors choose an over-the-counter pain reliever for their own aches and pains, the medicine in Advil is their #1 choice
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.