For most of human history, we effortlessly consumed (nose-to-tail) the things we needed for strength, health and happiness. Like the fertile ground that we once walked upon, we were a natural extension of this earth. In the modern world, we unknowingly struggle to fulfill our nutritional needs in order to support and sustain a vibrant, disease-free life. We are now part of a world where pancreatic distress and digestive maladies run amuck.
Whole food, nutrient dense organs and glands can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature — the old fashioned way, the way that our early ancestors did. Grassfed Beef Pancreas is a whole food dietary supplement that provides 100% pure bovine pancreas. This whole food provides proteins exclusively expressed in pancreas tissue along with nutrients, cofactors and enzymes that may support pancreatic and digestive health.
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- Based on the concept "like supports like," consuming pancreas supports our own pancreas
- Supports pancreatic and digestive health (w/ lipase, protease, trypsin and amylase)
- Supports digestion, nutrient assimilation and may support pancreatic reserves
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by Paul Saladino, MD (author of The Carnivore Code)
To support pancreatic, digestive and immune health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Three to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.