Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health. Pancreas was fed to people with pancreatic and digestive problems. trachea and other cartilaginous parts (not just the hides!) provided concentrated amounts of connective tissue, cartilage, collagen and other proteins that are now missing from the modern diet.
- Powerful effects on wound healing, autoimmune conditions, joint health and other conditions considered to be treatment resistant to conventional therapies.
- Contains numerous powerful molecular biodirectors and immunoregulators to balance and regulate a health promoting response for a given stimulus.
- All the building blocks for connective tissue and cartilage. glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans, chondroitin sulfates and type II collagen.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by Paul Saladino, MD (author of The Carnivore Code)
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE (BTC) CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Bovine Tracheal Cartilage
- Numerous Powerful Molecular Biodirectors (promote healing, immune, joint health)
- Cartilage Building Blocks. Glycosaminoglycans, Proteoglycans, Chondroitin Sulfates And Type II Collagen
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE (BTC) SUPPORTS...
- Healing, Immune Health And Joint Health
- Treatment Response In Conditions Considered To Be Treatment Resistant
- Connective Tissue And Digestive Health
To support healing, immune and joint health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.