Benefits of CoQ10?
- Supports cardiovascular health and cellular energy.
- Supports natural replenishmeng of CoQ10 that may be depleted by aging and cholesterol lowering drugs (statins).
- Supports better energy for those feeling occasional fatigue.
How does CoQ10 Work?
- CoQ10 performs two vital functions: It is a coenzyme that helps energize cells and an antioxidant that helps protect cells.
- CoQ10’s energizing antioxidant properties supports cell vitality across many body systems.
- CoQ10 supports heart health, brain health, immune performance, skin health, exercise capacity, gum health and more.
- CoQ10 powers cellular activity by 'sparking' the chemical reactions that energize cardiac tissues.
- Arazo Nutrition - COQ 10
- Made in USA
- HIGH POTENCY ANTIOXIDANT that helps maintain heart health
- REPLENISH COQ 10 and Antioxidant levels that may be depleted
- 200 MG per Capsule for One Month’s Supply (30 Day Supply)
- Made in a FDA and GMP Certified Facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18 or have a known medical condition, you should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Please use caution if you have sensitivity to any of the listed ingredients. Possible side effects include stomach upset, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It can cause allergic skin rashes in some people. It also might lower blood pressure, so check your blood pressure carefully if you have very low blood pressure. Dividing the total daily dose by taking smaller amounts 2 or 3 times a day instead of a large amount all at once can help reduce side effects.
These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule one to two times per day, preferably 20-30 minutes before meals along with 8 oz of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.