Cicamed, Scar Treatment - Old & New Scar Removal Repair Correcting Gel - Flexible Clear - Medical Grade Silicone for Face, Body, C-Sections, Surgical, Burn, Acne - Clinically Tested
- Clinically Tested & Proven to Diminish, Shrink, Flatten, & Soften ACTIVE Scars.
- Lightweight Gel that Dries Quickly into an Invisible film.
- Works on ACTIVE (pink or red in color) Scars & Keliod Scars. Does not Work on Inactive (White or Brown) Scars.
- Take Before & After Photos, Like any Legitimate Scar Treatment Cream/Gel, 2 Months to See Results, 3 Months for Strong Results, Continue use as Long as you Notice Improvement.
- Made in Sweden, Vegan Skin Care, & Cruelty-Free.
Improves the appearance of old and new scars. Improves scars from injury, surgery, acne, burns, caesarean section, laser surgery, and more.
Cicamed Scar must not be used on open wounds or mucous membranes. Use Cicablock or SPF on the area you are using scar gel on if exposed to sun. Product can make skin more susceptible to the sun.
Apply 2 - 3 times a day for a minimum of 3 months (Most scars take 6 - 9 months to heal fully). Clean and dry the are that is going to be treated. Apply a very thin layer of Cicamed Scar on the skin. If the skin is still tacky, use less the following application. Let it dry for 4-5 minutes. Cicamed Scar must not be used on open wounds or mucous membranes.