Cortizone-10 Max Strength Cortizone-10 Creme, relieves itch fast serious medicine, fast comfort: dry skin, skin irritation, inflammation and redness, rashes, eczema and psoriasis and enriched with aloe plus vitamins A and E.
- The non-greasy creme is designed to go on smoothly and penetrate quickly to relieve itch fast. It's enriched with healing aloe and vitamins A and E to soothe itchy, irritated skin.
- This maximum strength cortizone crème is the strongest non-prescription itch medication you'll find. It's easy to apply and absorbs quickly for fast-acting relief from skin irritation.
- Cortizone-10 products include skin cremes, ointments, gels & sprays featuring healing treatments specifically formulated for children, diabetics, eczema sufferers & feminine relief
- Hydrocortisone works by blocking enzymes & mediators triggered by skin irritation & constricting the blood vessels to reduce swelling & redness on the skin & provide relief
- Cortizone 10 anti-itch creams, ointments, gel, & lotions offer temporary relief from rashes & itching due to poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, insect bites, eczema, psoriasis & more.
For external use only.
Do not use. In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanic device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
Rectal bleeding occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to: eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps and seborrheic dermatitis. Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching. Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external anal and genital itching, adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying.
Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.