Dr Tobias Deep Immune Probiotic & Prebiotic 4.4 Billion CFUs, Supports a Healthy Gut and No Refrigeration Needed
- DUAL BENEFIT: 4.4 Billion CFU probiotics formulated with prebiotics - the ultimate combination for healthy digestion.
- ADVANCED FORMULATION: Made with advanced spore-forming strains that withstand stomach acid and release in the intestine for better absorption.
- ESSENTIAL FOR GUT HEALTH: Probiotics made with built-in prebiotics, essential for your gut health and immune system (may cause stomach irritation, please see safety warnings below).
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED: Our probiotic strain doesn't require refrigeration.
- THIRD-PARTY TESTED FACILITY: For product purity, effectiveness, ingredient safety, nutritional value and label accuracy. The highest standard guaranteed.
For sensitive individuals, Probiotics & prebiotics may temporarily cause bloating, gas, stomach pain or cramps, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, allergic reactions, heartburn, rashes, skin irritation, breakouts or sickness. This product may cause allergic reactions, please check the ingredients carefully. These possible side effects are rare and vary from one person to another. People with severe allergies to dairy and those that are lactose intolerant should consult a medical professional before taking this product, as adverse reactions can occur. If for any reason you experience any adverse effects, immediately discontinue use of the product and consult with your doctor. The experience may vary from one person to another. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a dry place.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Two (2) capsules taken daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a health care professional. You will find the Expiry Date on the bottom of the bottle. It is marked with BEST BY. Use the product before that date. There is also the Manufacturing Date (MFD) that tells you the date when the product was manufactured.