Evlution Nutrition Lean Mode - Complete Stimulant-Free Weight Loss Support and Diet System with Green Coffee, Carnitine, CLA, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia for Fat Burning and Metabolism, 50 Servings
- GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT (500mg) Supports fat burning and glucose metabolism via Chlorogenic Acids contained in decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean.
- CLA (500mg) Supports metabolism and usage of stored fat for energy during exercise.
- ACETYL-L-CARNITINE (500mg) Supports performance levels while supporting utilization of fat for fuel during exercise.
- GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT (500mg) Sourced from the tropical fruit also known as tamarind, contains premium 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) level.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT (250mg) Supports metabolic rate to help burn fat as well as boost antioxidant levels.* Contains premium 60% level of EGCG Polyphenol, which is the most important antioxidant and active ingredient in green tea.
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions; those taking any medications; those under the age of 18, or women that are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children and pets. LEANMODE is stimulant free and therefore does not contain caffeine or stimulant ingredients that would cause jitters. However, when you are on a calorie restricted diet and exercise plan, jitters may occur due to other stimulant sources in your diet such caffeine in coffee, energy drinks, soft drinks (diet and regular), and other supplements, or due to dietary changes not related to LEANMODE consumption.
General Dieting Issues to Keep in Mind: Stomach Upset: For some people, taking supplements on an empty stomach can lead to stomach upset/feelings of nausea. If this occurs, take supplements, including LEANMODE with food. Also, combining multiple supplements at one time may also cause stomach upset. If so, space your supplements out with food. Taking any supplements immediately before exercising may also create stomach upset in some people. If this occurs, take an hour before with food. Also, working with a nutritionist may help create an effective diet plan as dietary changes in reducing calories or changing food type can lead to headaches, and cramps in some people.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (3 capsules) 1 to 2 times daily. For best results, take 30-60 minutes before meals with the first serving before breakfast and the second serving before dinner.