Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream - Works with Skin's Nighttime Regenerative Activity - Once-Nightly Application Is Clinically Shown to Make Scars Smaller & Less Visible- 1.7 ounce
- First and only overnight scar cream specifically formulated to work while you sleep
- Our bodies work harder during sleep to repair and regenerate skin cells
- Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream is formulated to complement this nighttime activity
- Once-nightly application is clinically shown to make scars smaller and less visible
- Nightly application bring noticeable results in as little as 14 nights
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream should be evenly applied and gently massaged into the scar once nightly until fully absorbed for 8 weeks on newer scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma PM as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.