Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy - Hydrates to Help Prevent Stretch Marks - Clinically Shown to Produce Noticable Improvement in 4 Weeks- Dermatologist Recommended - 5.29 oz
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free.
- Helps prevent stretch marks AND may be used DURING pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester.
- Can continue use while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula
- Combines a unique blend of ingredients: Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, Hyaluronic acid, Centella asiatica plant extract
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy should be evenly applied and gently massaged in a circular motion on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks. Apply 2 times a day, morning and evening. Results can be seen in as soon as 4 weeks, with optimal results in12 weeks.