Designed for a no mess-application, this broad spectrum SPF 70 oil-free sunscreen glides on easily and leaves a weightless feel and non-greasy finish. This sunscreen stick is formulated with Helioplex and superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Face & body sunscreen stick from the number one dermatologist-recommended suncare brand is oil-free and PABA-free.
- 1.5-ounce Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Non-Greasy Sunscreen Stick with SPF 70 for lightweight broad-spectrum protection from sun damage
- This lightweight sunscreen glides on easily and is specially formulated with Helioplex for superior sun protection for your skin with a non-greasy finish
- Sunscreen technology provides superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB ray for both your body and face
- Non-comedogenic and PABA-free, this lightweight sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and provides powerful and lightweight face and body sun protection
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand, this sunscreen is also available as both a lotion and spray and can be used at the pool or at the beach for up to 80 minutes of water-resistant sun protection
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the management of acne.
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.
Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.