New Chapter Iron Supplement, Fermented Iron Complex (Formerly Iron Food Complex) with Organic Whole-Food Ingredients + Promotes Healthy Iron Levels + Non-Constipating - 60ct (Packaging May Vary)
- FERMENTED FOR BETTER ABSORPTION: Whole-food iron supplement gives you non-constipating, fatigue-fighting+ Iron that can be easily absorbed by your body
- RED BLOOD CELL SUPPORT & BEYOND: Builds blood and supports natural energy production with Iron plus 5 essential vitamins and minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Folate, B12 and Zinc
- HELPS WITH IRON DEFICITS: New Chapter Fermented Iron Complex (Formerly Iron Food Complex) helps improve nutritional iron levels and is a great iron supplement for women’s needs during pregnancy and during menstruation or times of blood loss
- ONE DAILY & EASILY DIGESTIBLE: Non-constipating fermented Iron can be taken any time, every day, and even on an empty stomach. Folate (as folic acid from ferment media) content is 1333 mcg DFE
- Made with Organic Vegetables & Herbs, Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegetarian, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Certified Kosher, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Synthetic Fillers, FDA & GMP compliant, 3rd-party tested, No Animal Gelatin (added to some gummy vitamins) (Packaging May Vary)
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Food sensitivity: Contains: Fermented soy.
Naturally gluten free.
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.