Preparation H Rapid Relief with Lidocaine Cream Hemorrhoid Symptom Treatment, Numbs Pain, Burning, and Itching, Reduces Swelling, 1 Ounce Tube
- Contains one 1 ounce tube of Preparation H Rapid Relief with Lidocaine cream for fast external hemorrhoid symptom relief
- 5 percent Lidocaine, the highest strength available, to quickly numb painful burning and itching
- Glycerin provides a soothing layer to protect sensitive skin, prevent further skin irritation from hemorrhoids, and to promote skin healing
- Smooth cream formula also reduces swelling
- Temporarily relieves external discomfort associated with hemorrhoid flare-ups
- Before applying Preparation H Rapid Relief cream, Preparation H Medicated Wipes can be used.
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure ,thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression. Please read packaging before use, for full list of Warnings.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying this cream. Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Please read packaging before use, for full list of directions.