Mouth breathing has serious implications, particularly during sleep–it often leads to:
- open-mouth snoring
- worsened sleep quality for non-snorers
- non-compliance with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) or oral appliances for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) sufferers.
Fortunately a solution is here: SomniFix Strips gently hold the mouth closed to direct airflow through the nose, reducing snores, improving sleep, and improving compliance with CPAP and oral appliances.
- We use the highest quality materials sourced from and manufactured in the USA.
- Clinical studies show that nose breathing leads to more efficient blood oxygenation, more consistent deep sleep, less snoring and overall more restful nights. Our strips are the simplest, safest, and most effective way to ensure nose breathing while you sleep.
- Unlike tape, our transparent strips are made with a specially-engineered adhesive that allows you to easily apply and remove the strip without leaving any residue behind.
- We care about the environment, so we made sure all contents of the package, and the package itself, are recyclable.
Mouth breathing, Nose breathing, Snoring
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Apply to closed mouth after washing and drying lips and surrounding area.