Eyelash Extension Primer/Cleanser (1.35fl.oz/40ml) Stacy Lash/Protein Oil Remover/Increase Adhesive Bonding Power Retention/Pretreatment for Individual Semi Permanent Extensions Glue Supplies
- STACY LASH PRIMER - is designed to prep lashes before application of extensions. It removes traces of body oils, residual make-up and dust, thus making them perfectly clean to ensure better hold of individual extensions to natural lashes.
- BETTER GLUE RETENTION – the primer promotes reliable bond, contributing to longer extensions wear and helping to prevent their early fallout. Increases eyelash extension adhesive power.
- PRACTICAL SIZE – a 1.35 fl. oz. (40 ml) bottle offers more value and will last longer, while a capped spray top adds to comfort of use and provides proper seal to retain product properties and to prevent its evaporation.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE — We protect you and your clients by providing products of only the highest premium quality, which complies with the standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Stacy Lash Eyelash Primers (sometimes also referred to as protein removers or cleansers) are used to cleanse lashes from natural body oils prior to applying extensions. Growing natural lashes have a coat of natural oil that makes them look shiny, keeps them flexible and provides protection from environment factors. However, when it comes to extension, this thin film of oil combined with make-up and dust could compromise adhesion as it presents a barrier between the natural lash and the glue. Primers are meant to remove it to ensure good contact.
Removal of traces of dirt, oils, and makeup from eyelashes in preparation for eyelash extension
Clean lashes ensure better glue grip and hold, adding to longer retention. Keep lashes clean as a whistle for better retention!
- Apply eye pads for eye protection
- Spray primer on lint-free micro brushes OR
- Spray it in the cap using it as a container to soak brushes
- Thoroughly clean lashes using micro brushes
- Let lashes dry then brush them slightly for ease of separation
Do not spray in the eyes
Eyes must be closed all the time
Rinse with water if gets into the eye
Don’t spray on or use around broken skin
Discontinue use if irritation develops and see a doctor if needed
Do not expose to heat and flame
Keep out of reach of children